phentermine mg He was an original member of the Antiques Roadshow and in the 1980s he presented the long-running television series Something to Treasure for ITV.
He has also written and lectured on heritage matters. For many years he has chaired a variety of heritage organisations both at regional and national level. A collector and antiquarian, he sat on the Council of the Antiquaries Society of London. Dividing his time between London and his home in Nottinghamshire, Burgage Manor in Southwell – the home of the poet Byron from 1803 to 1808 – he had been Chairman of the Byron Society, London, Master of a number of London Livery Companies and was Sheriff of the City of London in 2004. Extensive pro bono charity work – mostly for heritage organisations – and the sponsorship of numerous educational initiatives for young people, are some of his many other activities. He is a member of the Garrick Club and the City of London Pickwick Club.
buy phentermine online yahoo In February this year, in his capacity as Patron for the Red Cross Nottinghamshire and for five years’ service in respect of the same, Geoffrey was given a Five Year Service award and continues in his capacity as Patron for the county.
Becket Rowing Club was re-established by Geoffrey three years ago, reflecting his position as an alumni of the school and his lifelong interest in rowing, purchasing for the Club a new Italian Fellipi Quad boat. He has worked with Nigel McKean and Steve Millett (both experienced oarsmen and coaches) in putting the Becket Rowing Club back on the river. The Club, as an Open Club, attracts both young boys and girls and is already making excellent progress and winning tropies.
buy adipex malaysia Trustees of a charity which educates children about the law say the support of local businesses is vital to helping it achieve its national ambitions.
phentermine 30 The Galleries of Justice Museum in High Pavement, Nottingham, has already expanded its education programme to London and Manchester.
buy phentermine cheap online It provides workshops, debates and mock trials to help young people keep away from crime and out of prison.
http://argentineproductions.com/robots.txt Chairman of its Egalitarian Trust, Mich Stevenson, said Cardiff and Bristol are next on the list – but without any government funding it cannot achieve this without the help of visitors and businesses.
http://pittsbororoadhouse.com/category/uncategorized/page/11/ Mr Bond, of Southwell, was honoured with a plaque for 20 years’ service.
http://argentineproductions.com/vivamus-lacus-augue-sodales/ He said: “Working with the team at the Galleries has been one of the most fulfilling and exciting pro bono jobs I have ever had the privilege to do and I shall miss the work, but the time is now right for new trustees to carry on our work consolidating the Galleries’ national reputation.”
buy phentermine topix New trustee Stuart Bestwick has run his own businesses for the past 12 years.
buy genuine adipex online He said: “It’s a privilege to be a new trustee. We have the opportunity to bring this model to the rest of the country and, hopefully, put Nottinghamshire on the map in another way.
http://theloopywhisk.com/wp-content/plugins/easyrecipe/styles/style002/style.css?ver=3.5.3228.1.4 “It’s important that we tell as many people about the charity as possible and businesses are important because they can contribute financially, either directly or indirectly.”
phentermine 50 Speaking of the new trustees Mr Stevenson added: “You cannot run an organisation like this without the support of its trustees. Each person brings different expertise to the table and that’s how we have developed.
“While we are losing two of our most senior trustees we are delighted to welcome five new members on board who will assist us to develop and deliver our education programmes at heritage sites across the UK.”
buy adipex brand online Geoffrey Bond receives a special Lifetime Award from HRH The Princess Royal on the occasion of the Centenary Banquet of the City Livery Club in the Guildhall, London on Monday, 9th June. Present were the Rt Hon The Lord Mayor of London and some 700 guests. Mr Bond’s long history of commitment and work for the Livery Companies of the City of London gave rise to the Award.
http://rowaytongardeners.org/house_one1/ Early days on the Antiques Roadshow
A photograph from the GCB archives showing him with Presenter Angela Rippon and his involvement as one of the experts in the early days of the BBC Antiques Roadshow (1972-1980).
Geoffrey Bond O.B.E., D.L., LL.D, F.S.A.
Retired Lawyer, Heritage Consultant, Businessman & Broadcaster. Broadcaster on radio and television, and an original expert on the Antiques Roadshow. Lectured and written extensively on heritage.
- Former member of the MLA Council
- Former Chair of MLA (Museums, Libraries & Archives) London and of the AIL (Acceptance in Lieu) Panel
- Former Chair, GEM (Group for Education in Museums)
- Former Chairman, Papplewick Pumping Station Trust
- Former Consul for Norway
- Founder of the City of London Bridge Ward Club Norwegian Business Scholars Trust
- Former Chairman, Scottish Byron Society & Vice-President London Byron Society
- Former Master, of the Worshipful Company of Arts Scholars, London
- Former Chairman, Livery Committee City of London
- Former Member Court of City of London Solicitors’ Company
- Past Master of the Worshipful Company of Glaziers and Painters of Glass, London
- Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Clockmakers, London
- Sheriff of the City of London 2003/4
- Chairman & Curator ‘Treasures of the Livery Companies Exhibition London 2012’
- Chairman & Founder – The Lord Mayor of the City of London Cultural Scholarship for young people
- Chairman & Founder – Rolls Building Art & Education Trust London
- Former Deputy Chairman – The National Justice Museum (Incorporating The National Centre for Citizenship and the Law) and Founding Trustee
- Fellow and former member of the Council of the Society of Antiquaries, London
- Member of Committees of a number of Heritage Trusts
- Founder of the Midlands Agricultural Engineering Traineeship & Apprenticeship Education Scheme
- President of Newark & Nottinghamshire Agricultural Society 2016
- Extensive fundraising over many years for a wide variety of charitable organisations, awarded the OBE in 2008 for this work